Monday, February 07, 2005

the year of the rooster

Things are pretty slow moving today. Smooth roads and holiday mood. Wish every working day was like this! Reason why I'm here in the office today :D

Will be off from tomorrow onwards, CNY mood is slowly building up. Have been helping mum clean the house a bit and put up the decor. Must remember to spring clean my room too. Don't know what the area behind the PC hold! It's been ages since I crawled underneath the table and cleaned the cables.

Tomorrow we'll be having the family reunion dinner at my uncle's place. The extended family has since grown until we can't fit into granma Lee's place anymore. Methinks we have the productive genes. I can't catch up with the younger cousins - I find myself asking their names everytime I meet them. Haha :p

The usual "concerned" questions and looks will start to come in. Thank God I have older cousins, so I'm not their target...yet! Oh well, no worries there. Time to makan & collect angpaus :)

Here's wishing all of you a blessed & wonderful Chinese New Year. Drive safe & eat lots ya!!!

No comments: