Thursday, January 19, 2006

indulgence

Since I have worked so hard for the past year, I think I deserve to pamper myself a li'l. Since April, I have literally put my life on hold and deprived myself of many many things.

I didn't dare to at first, but I must admit I did sorta imagine what I was going to do after the results were announced. Not the stuff I'll be bringing to Japan or the things I'm gonna say to Takeshi when I meet him. Just little treats to reward myself for being so hardworking.

I've decided, with the recent turn of events, that I will still go ahead with my plans no matter what the outcome is. Below is an unedited list, feel free to add on. I may not be able to do all of them, but the very thought of indulging myself sounds good enough!

1) Beach holiday - doing nothing but swimming and getting tanned
2) Treat myself to a good massage/spa/sauna
3) Go for a makeover
4) Buy some beautiful clothes, even if it's beyond my budget
5) Revamp my wardrobe
6) Use the nice toiletries I got for Christmas the previous year(!)

No comments: