Saturday, July 01, 2006

summer's a coming

July already? Can't believe I'm entering into my 4th month here in Japan. Time really flies when one is enjoying himself studying, eh?

It's getting a little warm up here, and I was told it's not even summer yet. Gosh. Very much similar to Malaysian weather, but still the heat is so that the skin dries up easily even though its hot and humid. Maybe becoz we're nearer to the sun.



Last week I saw some students lying outside the cafeteria near a verandah like area. It was hot but the place was shaded. This week, 2 guys lay semi naked offering their bodies to the sun god. They're either aiming for a half tan or trying to see whether they can bake their brains in that kind of heat!

Can't wait to see what these people will do next. I learn new things about the Nihonjin every week :D

No comments: