Monday, October 09, 2006

carpet for my feet

Today I kill myself further by placing a carpet in my room. My nose starts acting up with fur and those comforter/blanket thingy you find in posh hotels (cheap ones are even worse!).

But when you wake up on a cold morning, your feet craves for something warm when it touches the ground. That's when the carpet comes in handy. I have it beneath my toes now and it feels good.

I think I gotta either take antihistamines all the time or bear the cold months ahead of me without a carpet. Dang allergies.



On the other hand, good news is that we've completed our Innovation Challenge! Just uploaded our PDF file up to their website. It's really taken up a lot of my time. So left behind in my homework and assignments. Plus I'm the only one from Ebiz taking up Intermediate Japanese (I think) And my friends want me to run for the GSO elections. They must really love me or hate me :p

No comments: