Thursday, October 26, 2006

practically irresistable!

Did I mention that we have millions alot of case studies to read for this term? Well, we do. And there's like a neverending stream of them. At least 2 a week and they're done in groups. So group meetings take up a lot of our time and by the time you're done with one, you have to dash off to another one.

So much so that you get confused which person is in which group and which subject it's for. Yes, we have groups for all our subjects (except for Japanese, thank goodness!) so you learn to work with people you don't like get to practice your intercommunication skills.

But, I digress. I was trying to catch up on one of the cases for our Marketing Comm class and decided to surf the company's website for more info. Case in particular was of P&G's Scope Advertising Copy. I must say they have pretty much gotten their PR and user experience down pat.

Tips for fresh breath, quiz on irresistability IQ, latest ads, online poll, FAQs, subscription to their online magazine and the mandatory product lineup. Since I was stuck at the case question, I gave the quiz a go. And this is what I got!



No comments: