Saturday, October 14, 2006

snapshots from hokkaido 4


It's exhausting to have one subject crammed into one weekend. I wonder what's wrong with these people - 10 days' worth of Foundations of Accounting and Finance into 2 days and you don't get a day off after that. And to top it all off, we have our final exam tomorrow itself!


Yes, while I do agree that it may sound like a good idea to just get it over with, but I think most of us were struggling to stay awake towards the end of today's session. It's only the 2nd week and they want to kill us already! I don't remember working life being this bad.


Anyways, to soothe the tired eyes, I thought these pictures taken at Noboribetsu helped a little. I managed to do a short stop over at this sleepy hollow which is otherwise known for its hotsprings and gorgeous valleys, while on the way to Hakodate at the southern tip of Hokkaido.


In any case, I think I'll get some eyepads and an early night. Must look fresh for my fans class tomorrow.

No comments: