Monday, May 17, 2004

whirlwind 3 : the one with a wedding invitation

I wonder whether I should accept my cousin's explanation on why he couldn't contact my side of the family to inform us he was getting married - he said my email bounced!

Actually heard about the happy news through a mutual friend of ours, and she was surprised that I didn't know about it. She said, his parents could have informed us, even if he couldn't. There's this wonderful invention called the telephone. I'm not trying to be sarcastic... :P but how exactly is the wedding invitation process usually done? Only the would-be bride and groom goes around sending out invitation cards (or in this case, emails)? Maybe they wanted to make it personalised.

"U.S. Cousin", I know you're reading this hehe... :D I'm sorry I can't make it for your wedding ceremony in US. But I'm looking forward to the dinner in KL! Congratulations from all of us in the family, and I'm really happy for you :)

No comments: