Thursday, December 23, 2004

goodies for kiddies

Grace PJ donated about 200 TY beanie toys for the children in Myanmar!

Just went to collect them from this kind lady, and she asked us to take some pictures of the kids with the toys. Also told us not to sell them. Heh! They're cute and all, but I'd rather keep them for myself than to sell 'em :p

She had another box of green TY snakes, but since I wasn't sure of the cultural/religious meaning the snake might have there, had to decline her offer. Though I'm quite sure the boys might actually have preferred that to the beanie fawn or duck.

Can't wait to see the faces of the kids we'll be visiting there. Can't say I'm totally prepared for this trip though, since I don't say that for all my other trips. But the thought of spending Christmas and New Year's with them sounds like a pretty good way to end the year. :)

No comments: