Wednesday, December 15, 2004

snowflakes are falling on my head

I could almost touch the snow flakes.

Go catch Polar Express on the new Digi IMAX theatre where you'll be mesmerised and enchanted! Well, it was a new experience for me. Kinda disorientated at first, not used to the 3D glasses, but after awhile, it got pretty "real".

Polar Express itself is a no-brainer movie. I mean, you don't have to use your brains to figure what's going on like what I had to do for Matrix3! It's one of those holiday movies which gives you a fuzzy feeling and makes you leave the cinema feeling warm inside.

Made even warmer since I caught it with the committee. A bunch of wacky yet very loveable people. I feel like hugging you guys already :D



Oh, another christmas goodie coming your way --> the latest Christmas cd from musiccanteen.com. Go support our local artistes, click to sample. :)

No comments: