Thursday, December 16, 2004

writing a book?

Had a long chat with a playground mate last night. This fella goes to the playground late at night. Don't know what he's doing up at such an ungod..er.. unimagineable hour. Anyways, we were talking about books and blogs, and he asked me if I had considered writing a book.

No one has ever asked me this question before. Nor have I even considered doing it. I can't say it's impossible, it's just that.. me, writing?

He mentioned that I have a way of describing things. So I'm more of a "words" person. So I told him that if I wrote an autobiography, I'd probably shock people with its contents. Don't think they can take it la.

But the thought of having a sensational tell-all sounds pretty tempting. Look how much Rebecc@ Loos(e) and Malaysian S@r@h Marbeck (who is also somehow related to my cousin) made when they bared their all.

Ah, the lure of money and fame. Don't think that's the stuff I want. I just want money :P



Okok, before you guys knock me on the head for being materialistic, let me clarify that I have no immediate plans to write a book. Even if I do, I'll do it for the love of writing and the joy of knowing there's someone out there reading it :D

No comments: