Monday, December 13, 2004

i wish...

.. i could dig a hole and bury myself... right now!

just found out that jeff knows my cousin. or rather, leigh knows jeff. the jeff everyone's been talking about.

this morning on the way to work, i was making a mental list of the things to update you people. stuff like my 6-hour afternoon nap, how i came to spend the whole day in church on saturday, and that i've got my christmas tree up already. you know, the usual happening stuff that i usually get myself into.

however when i came into the office, i got this 2 line email from my cousin saying he's the centre of the universe because he knows "jeff". i thought he was kidding. knowing leigh, he thinks he knows everyone related to me, well almost.

then i found the same message posted in the article where i wrote about jeff. you see, i had almost forgotten about that little crush i had over jeff's voice because it was so long ago. imagine my surprise when i saw leigh's message there as well.

and can you imagine my shock when i get this email from jeff asking if i know a certain "wong giok leigh". surprise, surprise, leigh was not joking after all.

now there's a 2-way email thingy going on between jeff and i. the world is really small after all.

now leigh, the connection is like this : jeff --> leigh --> me. so therefore, i am the centre of the universe. :p

No comments: