Monday, November 29, 2004

10 things i learnt about my cell pastor

Had a Cell Host Appreciation Dinner last. Shall not bore thee with details of food. But through a quiz, I did learn some interesting stuff about my Cell Pastor :

1) Her fav pastime is NOT shopping, but spending time with her godchildren.
2) She has 4 godchildren, out of which 3 are sibilings.
3) Her favourite food is chilli crab.(I got this right because she's into seafood)
4) She dislikes eating bittergourd.
5) She's been to USA, Taiwan, Bali and India, but NOT China.
6) She spent her teenage years in the 70's.
7) She has had 1 official boyfriend before. (Only the other lady pastor knows who!)
8) Her favourite singer is Celine Dion, and not Cliff Richard as most of us thought.
9) Her shoe size I forgot, but I think it should be 5. (coz her feet doesn't look bigger than mine)
10) Her dream guy is someone tall, cute and funny.

No comments: