Tuesday, November 23, 2004

of grrls and their dresses

We were hanging out at Sunway Pyr@mid when we passed by this boutique selling gowns and dresses. alvinK began relating his experience helping 4 girls choose their dress for prom night. He made some pretty interesting observations being the only guy in the group. Some of these lines reflect his comments :

"I'd rather die than be seen in a party where another grrl is wearing an identical dress"

"When attending a party, I make sure I don't wear the same dress as the previous party when the same person would be there"

"... and if I really really have to repeat the dress, I'll try to vary the accessories, shoes, or hairstyle... anything as long as it looks different!"

"Since Miss-Legally-Blond bought the pink pumps, I'll have to get black ones instead"

"Aiyo, Ms. Fahionista has that top too? Remind me not to wear it on the same day as her"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

On a non-related note, Christmas is but a month away.
To start off the holiday mood, enjoy this cutesy flash, thanks to alvinK.

No comments: