Wednesday, April 27, 2005

jack and jill went up the hill

I've just uploaded tonnes of photos to imagestation over these 2 days. Didn't realise I still have pictures from last year's Christmas gathering with the iB camp committee, to the recent hike up Melawati hill.

Yes, I've been up and climbing recently. Don't know what got into me. I was just wall climbing in Genting the previous weekend, and before I even fully recuperated from the sudden surge in physical activity, I attempted to climb the Melawati hill with some friends just days after.

I must think I'm spiderwoman. It's one of the most adventurous hill I've done so far. What usually takes 3 hours for regular hikers turned out to be a 5 hour journey for us. The length of the whole trip and the steepness of the ridges was nothing compared to the gorgeous view we had once we were on top.

On one side we could see a reservoir with its still waters glistening under the afternoon sun, while on the other side a smog covered city. What a contrast. Who would believe such magnificent views existed so near Kuala Lumpur?

Instead of describing what we saw, what better way than to publish the pictures, ya? So hold on, they are on the way :)

No comments: