Monday, April 04, 2005

the one with the alcoholic cake

I inadvertantly filled up the only free Sunday of the month by agreeing to replace a friend who couldn't do music duty last minute.

I was down with the cramps that got me wishing women didn't have to suffer like this.

I started my first guitar lessons and got rather excited at the prospect of re-learning that skill I picked up in uni.

I had sago in warm coconut milk on a balmy but windy Saturday, catching up with Irene over PC's and piracy.

I finally finished my Missions Philippines scrapbook after more than 1 year.

I had a good chat with Leo on how much MMU CF students have changed over the years.

I celebrated my mum's birthday at Victoria Station, and treated her to a most delicious cake from Bakerzine*.

I fell asleep Sunday night feeling very tired, but satisfied that I accomplished so many things. It's pure bliss falling asleep to the sounds of rain dancing on the roof.

And today, even though I arrived late at work, got a little wet from the drizzle, and feeling abit stressed out at crazy drivers, I'm feeling quite happy actually.

:) It's gonna be a good week.


*almond sponge soaked in strawberry liquor layered with pistachio butter cream and fresh whole strawberries

No comments: