Thursday, April 28, 2005

up and down ridges



Up we go
Up we go one bright Thursday morning up Melawati Hill.

Uni friends we were
4 friends who were together since uni days.

look how steep
It was a challenging climb, and nothing like I've ever attempted before.

ups
We climbed up many of such rocky ridges.

downs
And also, attempt many climbs down rocky cliffs where one drop will bring you closer to heaven :p

smog covered
When we reached the top, we were dismayed to see a layer of smog hovering over the city.

magnificent view of dam
But we were also rewarded with a magnificent view of the reservoir on the other side.

my house gonna be there
And that's where I'm gonna build my house. You're welcomed to visit me :)

we came so far
Oh yea, that's where we started. We've come so far, and I'm proud to say my fear of heights did not stop me from conquering this hill :D

No comments: