Monday, April 18, 2005

the one with the CF reunion

If I say it was a fantabulous weekend, the rest of the gang who went up would agree with me. It has been awhile since we had such fun. Just being ourselves again.


CF hunks
MMUCF hunks giving their most macho look


For most of us, it time spent catching up with the people we knew in CF. There were some new faces also, from the newer batch. But when we had fun, there was no distinction between the seniors and the juniors. It was just us, the CF'ers.

I woke up aching all over and feeling sore, must've been the wall climbing. Could've been the cold also. It was raining. I dunno, but it was great fun nevertheless.


CF babes
MMUCF babes looking pretty in a row


Missing my CF days again.


ps : Oh, and we saw this on the way down :)


Dilarang Menjaja

No comments: