Thursday, May 05, 2005

balinese, shiatsu or thai?

Looking at their catalogue itself is enough to evoke a sense of calm and serenity. That's right, folks. I've just gotten myself a spa voucher at the picture-perfect Sembunyi Spa, courtesy of my darling grrlfriends. Can't believe they got me another spa voucher for my birthday. It was just another item on the wish list, and I wasn't really expecting since we try not to repeat our gifts. But still, it was a wishful thought.

I had to stop myself from screaming with delight when I opened the package and saw the voucher. I've been to Cyberview Lodge a few years ago for a friend's garden wedding, and immediately fell in love with the award-winning resort. So when one of my grrlfriends came back ravishing about their spa facilities, I thought of giving it a try.

But of course, with such an exquisite place, comes equally exquisite prices as well. My voucher is limited, so I'll have to top up a bit to enjoy their massages. Was going through their catalogue, and I have yet to make up my mind. I wish it was an open voucher, they all look deliciously tempting!

Mmm, anyone wanna join me? :)

No comments: