Friday, May 27, 2005

random thoughts?

while john is making an effort to err, randomize his thoughts, i'm beginning to think that a random-thought post would be appropriate for this. there's been too many times when trails of thoughts just run through my head, and i find it difficult to grasp and make coherent sense out of all of them!

instead of finding a single idea or experience to capture, why not just jot them as they come to mind? after all, it's so much easier to just write in pieces rather than trying to make a story out of them. heh!

* * *

so anyways, my previous post saw me trying to express my situation in the office. i'm not one to complain since most of the time, it doesn't do much good. so instead of griping, i decided to write a poem. i'm not a poetic person, though i wish i had the natural talent to just write stanzas after stanzas without having to edit them many times over.

it's been a tough week, to say the least. i shared some stuff with close friends and CB sent me a verse to console me. it was taken from zephaniah 3:17. i found it to be really soothing, and decided to write it on a pretty note paper and put it up on the wall next to my bed.

* * *

i've always enjoyed talks with my "friendly neighbourhood pastor"; he's from the famed "jam with the lamb band". he just found out i have an engineering degree and have always thought i was doing something related to business or arts. for a moment, he was stunned, trying to absorb what he just heard. hehe...

he doesn't know it, but he's one of my mentors. it's amazing how God always gives him the right words or verses to share, and because of this i sometimes feel as if i'm talking to God!

* * *

i have a test this sunday morning. an english test for a japanese scholarship, how about that? hehe.. everyone tells me there's nothing to study for an english test. but i haven't sat for tests in ages! and i'll have you know that i didn't even take my 1119! so pls pls pray for me.

if i get to fly to japan, i'll get to meet takeshi kaneshiro. i know he's a kayu of an actor, but he's the only japanese i know. erm wait, there's also this jap guy i met on the plane when we came back from our philippines missions trip ;)

No comments: