Tuesday, October 23, 2007

3 meetings? bring it on :p

I survived 3 meetings today, 3 clients at 3 different places. What a day it has been - my poor feet had to suffer so much!

The first was probably one of our worst clients because they had so many demands and changes, and still blamed us for the delay. I had to make a long list of changes to be done to their site, and it doesn't seem likely that we'll be able to launch their site by the end of this week. The only good thing was at the end, they gave us a bag of muffins as a token of appreciation.

The second was a pleasant change compared to the earlier one as the client was quite amicable. I had a brilliant idea which the boss liked and concurred, and we brought it up to the client who seemed to be really excited at it. He said he would definitely bring it up to the management and we had quite a bit of fun expanding on our idea and hopefully, they buy it.

The last one was a potential client which needed some help in branding and image. The first 15 minutes was a blur to me, especially after such a long day of walking and being out. However, once we started discussing about what we cold potentially do for them, my brains started whirring and I managed to speak up and give some constructive ideas for them.

Despite the long day, I felt rather pleased at myself as I took a slow walk from the station back home. I thank God again for the opportunity to be here. It's days like these that make all the efforts worth it. Even if I'm dead tired and all I want is a good body massage and a visit to the hot springs!

No comments: