Tuesday, October 02, 2007

i survived my 1st day working in tokyo!

I survived my first day at work! The boss said we moved into the new place because I came into the team... Hmmm.

Anyways, it's a temporary place before we start working in the brand new office at Nakameguro in December. The current office still has about 3 months of lease left from the previous company, so there are still some furniture and equipment in the place. Heck, there are even pantry stuff like coffee maker, oven, microwave and even 2 and half bags of rice. I can cook rice for lunch! ;p

Not everyone was asked to work here, as they have been working from home previously. I've just met the Swedish designer, and he's been pretty helpful so far. I hope to learn more neat tricks on Photoshop from him.

The boss has already briefed me about ongoing projects and upcoming responsibilities last week! Looks like I'll have my hands full even the 1st week itself. Well, so far so good, so I'm not complaining :) Thank you Lord for a good 1st day!

No comments: