Tuesday, October 16, 2007

dying to scratch

I'm not sure if it's just me, but I think the change in season has something to do with it. I remember when I first came to Japan last year, I felt the itch growing between spring and summer. And now, when the temperature's going down, my scalp's itching again. Naturally I start scratching and bits of skin fall off. Is it dandruff itself or because I scratched it?

So irritating to have bits of snowflakes on the hair and having to suppress the urge not to scratch. I understand when I used to have longer hair it was because my scalp wasn't healthy enough. But I've just cut off half the length of my hair and even done treatment which cost me a Prada bag a lot, and I still have scalp problem.

Could it be the stress then? Or maybe working from home and having to be stuck in the room the whole day while looking at the four walls of the tiny room has increased the otherwise normal levels of stress? I feel like tearing my scalp off, it's that annoying. Funny, I haven't seen any shampoo for dandruff here in Japan. Or maybe I'm blinded by the many brands they have for damaged hair, coloured hair and permed hair.

No comments: